Opal River Ring
A daintier style opal ring - this is the perfect everyday wear!
- Handmade 14k gold fill band with gold fill bezel
- Australian opal in circle shape
- Choose from either a bigger version (8mm) or smaller (6mm)
- All components of ring are 14k gold fill
- If you have inquiries about sizing/custom work, just message us!
- All of our jewelry is tarnish resistant and we use only 14k gold fill or sterling silver chains + findings
Opal is the October birthstone and it encourages both freedom and independence. Opal enhances cosmic consciousness and induces psychic and mystical visions. It stimulates originality and creativity. Helps to release anger and claim self worth, aiding in accessing and expressing one's true self.
All of our jewelry comes packaged in our gold embossed gift boxes or a Gypset branded linen bag.
Shipping & Returns
We ship anywhere in the United States and International countries. International customers please note: we are not responsible for any additional custom fees initiated by your country upon arrival. All customs and duty fees are the customer's responsibility to pay. Duties and taxes vary by country. Please contact your local customs office if you have any questions regarding the duty fee for your order. Shipping costs are non-refundable, which includes returns, package rejection upon arrival and/or failure to pay duty fees.
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER
Orders will ship within 3-4 business days but may ship sooner. During high volume sales it may take 5-7 Business Days to ship. Thanks for your patience as we make sure all your handmade jewelry orders are prepared and packaged perfectly!
Please note that we do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.